Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Seoul

Received from: South Korea
Category: from friend
Date: October 2010

**********************************************************************

This card I received from one of my roommates who went as exchange student to Seoul. Because in the same time I was on my Erasmus in Sweden we were sometimes talking what we think about studying abroad. And because she knows how much I love postcards, she asked for my Swedish address and some time later I received this card :)

**********************************************************************

South Korea is a sovereign state in East Asia, located on the southern portion of the Korean Peninsula. It is neighbored by the People's Republic of China (Mainland China) to the west, Japan to the east, North Korea to the north, and the East China Sea and Republic of China (Taiwan) to the south. South Korea lies in a humid continental and humid subtropical climate region with a predominantly mountainous terrain. Its territory covers a total area of 99,392 square kilometers and has a population of almost 50 million. The capital and largest city is Seoul, with a population of 10,421,782.

No comments:

Post a Comment