Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ottawa

Received from: Canada
Category: private swap
Date: April 2011

**********************************************************************

My first private swap from Postcrossing. I liked one of the cards sent by the user, who wrote me offering swap. Of course, I was so happy, that I said 'yes' in a second ;). And as a result I received this card.

**********************************************************************
Ottawa is the capital of Canada, the second largest city in the Province of Ontario, and the fourth largest city in the country. The city is located on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario. Ottawa borders Gatineau, Quebec, located on the north bank of the Ottawa River; together they form the National Capital Region (NCR).

No comments:

Post a Comment