Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marrakech

Received from: Morocco
Category: from friend
Date: November 2010

**********************************************************************

My very good friend was in Morocco with his mother. Of course, I was asking him a lot to send me a postcard, and he was promising it to me every single day... Luckily his mum convinced him that 'It's necessery to send a card to Gabrysia' and - as a result - I got this beautiful postcard with an amazing stamp with best regards from my friend and his mum ;)

**********************************************************************
Marrakech, known as the "Red City", is the most important former imperial city in Morocco's history. The city of Marrakesh is the capital of the mid-southwestern economic region of Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, near the foothills of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, being also the 2nd largest city in Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment