Date: April 2016
Turin Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Turin, northern Italy. Dedicated to Saint John the Baptist, it is the seat of the Archbishops of Turin. It was built during 1491–98 and is adjacent to an earlier campanile built in 1470. Designed by Guarino Guarini, the Chapel of the Holy Shroud (the current resting place of the Shroud of Turin) was added to the structure in 1668–94.