Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cali

Received from: Colombia
Category: private swap
Date: August 2011

**********************************************************************

Another private swap suggested by the user whose card I liked (or rather whose cards I really love ;) ). I'm completely fascinated by Colombia, so I was so happy that almost speechless :P. I received the postcard from Cali, what's even more special for me that in this city I have a very good friend.

**********************************************************************
I love both the card and the stamps :D

Santiago de Cali, simply referred to as Cali, is a city in western Colombia and the capital of the Valle del Cauca Department. With a population of 2.5 million, Cali is the third largest city in the country. It has one of the fastest growing economies and infrastructure in the country because of its geographical location. The city was founded on July 25, 1536 by the Spanish conquistador Sebastián de Belalcázar.

No comments:

Post a Comment